Monday, June 28, 2010

Last Deal of the Week, Challenge Win with more to come.....

The last deal of the week finishes soon (you have until the 30th June)!!!  You can find all the deals for this week on pages 149 - 151 of the Ideas Book and Catalogue.


Square Ice Rhinestone Brads $19.95  NOW $11.97


Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads $19.95 NOW $11.97


Square Fire Rhinestone Brads $19.95 NOW $11.97


Bashful Blue 1″ Ribbon $19.95 NOW $10.97


Certainly Celery 5/8″ Ribbon $14.95 NOW $8.97

I'm also very excited as I won the Stamp A Memory Challenge.  The butterfly mobile was so much fun to make and the challenge gave me a deadline to finish it !!  You should go check them out here and take part in their latest challenge :)

I have been crazy busy the last week or so.  We are now officially out of our old house, yay but now I have so many boxes of stuff to deal with :(  It will be great to finish of all the shelving, curtains etc and get everything unpacked!!

I have been creating and will post some photos soon.  Don't forget to check out the Close to my Heart fundraiser for SIDS and Kids.  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment