Thursday, June 17, 2010

Classes and Stamp A Stacks!!!

Stamp A Stack

Tuesday 22nd June, 7pm

These are some of the cards we will be making at next week's Stamp A Stack we will also make 3 cards of a different design. 

Only $15 includes 6 cards (3 each 2 designs), envelopes and refreshments.  I was going to do this class at my new home but I still don't have curtains up and it's a bit cold so I am hoping to book the Officeworks Training Room again.

25 Ways with Ribbon
Thursday 8th July, 7pm

You asked for it so here it is.  25 different things you can do with ribbon!!  $20 includes an emailed flyer with colour photos.  2 cards and an 8 x 8 scrapbook page that can easily be added to a 12 x 12 later.

Close to my Heart - A SIDS and Kids Fundraiser
Friday 16th July, 6pm til late
28 Dell Road, West Gosford

More details to come but you can get an idea by checking out last years info here.  We raised over $3200 which was amazing and I'd love to top that this year. 

We are still collecting donations for raffle prizes and the auction so if you know anyone/business that might like to donate something please let me know.

Mini Scrapbook Album
Friday 30th July (to be confirmed)

Sneak peaks coming soon but I can guarantee you will LOVE this!!

Let me know if you would like to join any of these wonderful events as spaces are limited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment