Friday, June 11, 2010

Chipboard Projects

Last nights chipboard class was so much fun.  We had a great group of girls and I think we managed to glitter up the Officeworks meeting room, businesses can use the room for meetings so if your husband comes home with glitter on his bottom you can rest assured that he really has been working and no other explaination is needed, lol.

This is one of the projects we made which covered: Inking, Crystal Effects and Covering with DSP.  I really like this page it's the first scrapbook page I've made in a while and it felt good to journal even though I still think my writing spoilt it a little.  Every time Iook at it I am reminded of Evie's giggles!!


This was the other project we made.  Which covered Dry embossing.  I was originally inspired to do this whole class by Alex who was my upline before she moved onto bigger and betting things.

Finally we made the flowers and this little bird but not the card (sorry about the poor photo not sure what happened there).  This covered Glitter, Stamping and Heat Embossing. 

And there you have it 7 Ways with Chipboard!  Hope you are inspired to get out your chipboard and see what you can come up with.  I'll be back with more chipboard projects tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment