Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pot Luck Voila

When a friend recently decided to have a "Pot Luck" dinner for her birthday I couldn't wait to be asked to make the invitations...so I offered.  I had an idea in mind but I didn't even have the stamp set.  One of the great things about being a demonstrator is that you have access to a variety of forums that connect you with other demos all over Australia, New Zealand and the WORLD!!!

So I put out a call for help and the lovely Nicki Turner offered to stamp a bunch of the Voila Chef for me to use.  She sent them all the way from WA, isn't that amazing.

Anyway, real simple card but I love, love, love it!!

Don't forget if you would like to be a demo and have access to all kinds of forums that are full of ideas and connections, get 20% discount on all your orders, plus 30% off your first order in the first 45 days (which you could wait for new catty items!!), early access to catalogues just to name a few benefits, lol, call me on 0403 528 522 or email me before 31st July!!!

1 comment: