Thursday, October 1, 2009

World Card Making Day - all month long!!


World Card Making Day is 3 October, but Stampin' Up! is celebrating all month long!
From 1-31 October, when you purchase Rock Star or Flower Power Simply Sent Card Elements, you'll get 20 percent off the coordinating stamp set!  (I don't know why but the pricesa aren't showing up on the flyer click here to see the savings.)


I am also offering a special that is only available through me for this month as well - double bonus for everyone!  For everyone that books and holds a workshop this month I will donate $20 to SIDS and Kids (read this post to find out why SIDS & Kids).   I will also give you an ink pad in a colour of your choice absolutely free (and the gifts increase with workshop sales).  This is as well as all the fantastic hostess gifts that Stampin' Up! offer.  Call me now before I'm all booked out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment