Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Borrowed Baby & a SIDS & Kids Special!!


I borrowed the Nursery Necessities set from another Demonstrator in my team.  I've been eyeing it off for ages but couldn't decide if I really needed it!  So I thought I'd make a girly version of the Rock A Bye Baby card.  I think it's cute.

Just a reminder that I am offering a special that is available through me for this month only! Everyone that books and holds a workshop this month I will donate $20 to SIDS and Kids (read this post to find out why SIDS & Kids). I will also give you an ink pad in a colour of your choice absolutely free (and the gifts increase with workshop sales). This is as well as all the fantastic hostess gifts that Stampin' Up! offer. Call me now on 0403 528 522 before I'm all booked out!!

Make sure you also check out Stampin' Up's World Card Making Day Special and the new Demo special too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment