Saturday, April 2, 2011

Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue Launch

We had a great time last night at the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue Launch.  Here's what we made:

 Love the pom pom trim, the decorative label punch, the framed tulips emobssing folder and the Thanks for Caring Stamp set.  
OK so I have a lot of butterfly stamps, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for one more, lol.  And besides that $2 from every set sold goes to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  It's called Strength and Hope and I think it's a must have :)
 When I first saw this stamp I knew I had to have it.  It's the perfect male card stamp, I've teamed it with the faux mother of pearl technique which is just lovely.  Thanks to hubby for tying the knots for me.
 Don't you just love how shimmery this card is???
There were a few people that couldn't make it last night and we had so much fun I don't want anyone to miss out, so I was thinking that maybe I will run the launch again next Thursday night or Friday morning.  Let me know if you are interested and I'll let you know if I will do a repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment