Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bliss

I am loving this stamp set (can I say that if this is the first time I've used it???) made even lovelier because it was FREE!!

Bliss is a great name for this set.  One of the meanings of the word bliss according to thefreedictionary.com means extreme happiness and this is exactly how I felt once I finished this little set of cards.  I made the cards during Craft Connect, a craft group that meets at my place each fortnight and finished the box last night.  Can you see the shimmer mist??  I made it up from the champagne shimmer paint and rubbing alcohol (email me if you want to know how).  I love the fine sparkle it makes.







Would you like to make this card?  Why not book a workshop?  It's a great time for a workshop as everyone who spends over $100 gets a free stamp set check out the details here.

INGREDIENTS:

Stamps:  Bliss (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink:  Versa Mark, Crumb Cake, In Colours - Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Concord Crush
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, In Colours - Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Concord Crush
Accessories & Tools:  White embossing powder, Heat tool, Spritzer tool, Sponge Dauber, Champagne Shimmer Mist (made up with shimmer paint and rubbing alcohol), Victoria Crochet Trim, Basic Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Erin, these cards are beautiful... and you used concord crush! Love the embossing and shimmer.

    ReplyDelete