Monday, December 13, 2010

A Different Kind of So Swirly

I like to make Christmas Cakes to give as gifts to family and friends who love fruit cake as much as we do!!  But as usual I'm flat out (I just love to do far too many things, think it won't take that long and think that I have much more time than I really do have) so I need a quick (everything must be quick to fit inbetween Matilda's feeds, lol) so I thought I'd decorate with the So Swirly Stampin' Up! wheel.  Doesn't it look great????

Don't worry I've never inked this particular wheel up before.  Any other fruit cake lovers out there???

1 comment:

  1. Erin, you are so clever!
    How beautiful does this cake look... I love fruit cake too. Its funny the less time you have sometimes, the more you get done. When I was working full time I used to make individual xmas puddings. Not any more.

    ReplyDelete