Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mini Scrapbook Kits

We had so much fun on Friday night making these albums designed by Andrea Walford using the Sweet Nothings Simply Scrappin Kits.

The last chance list is in and the I Wish Simply Scrappin Kit is reduced.  So if you were at the class you can order a fully cut and scored kit with the extra card stock and ribbon that is required.  All you need to do is follow the instructions (that will be emailed on Wednesday) add some sticky strip, adhesive and photos and you're done.

If you would like an I Wish Mini Scrap Kit it will be $22, if you would like a kit made up from any other Simply Scrappin Kit it will be $27.  If you would like to cut and score your own kit it will be $15 for the I Wish Kit or $20 for any other kit (includes 1/2 simply scrappin kit, extra card stock and ribbon).

If you didn't make the class you can purchase the kit and tutorial for $30 then you are welcome to any of the special offers listed above.  I will be finalising orders on Wednesday as I don't want anyone to miss out due to stock being sold out.  So email me today :)

Oh, I hope this makes sense, lol.

Please note:  The instructions are for cutting, scoring and assemling the basic album then exact info to put it all together using the I Wish Simply Scrappin Kit but they are easily adaptable to any Simply Scrappin Kit :)

Don't forget to check out the Last Chance List - Items are already SOLD OUT!!!!  If there is anything you want get in quick to avoid disappointment.  Some items are 50% off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment