Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Little Wish Big

I wanted to take part in this weeks Just Add Ink Challenge but don't yet have the Circle Scissors (these are becoming more of a need lately, lol).  So I decided to make a miniture card and use my punches instead.

Here is my card:


I have used the 1 3/8" and the 1 3/4" circle punches, I'm loving my glittery butterfly (from the For Everything set) and the cool stapled ribbon which was inspired by this card (which just happened to be the card we made at stamp club with my lovely upline Alex).

As usual simple but I like it.

6 comments:

  1. Big things come in small packages. This definitely has the wow factor. Love the stapled ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the use of the swirls in the background. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute gift card. I think I'll be casing this one! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've done your ribbon. I must try something like this. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Love how you've played up the ribbon. Thanks for playing @ JAI!

    ReplyDelete