Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where the challenges began


My latest challenge obsession began at our Stampin' Up! team training day organised by my upline, her upline and some of her team.  I really love the card I created.  The felt flowers are just beautiful and the flower brads are gorgeous and the Pink Pirouette ribbon from the summer mini is just lovely!!  I "borrowed" some Bella Rose paper from my friend Andrea who spent the day convincing me how great this paper is!!  Finally, I took alot of creative license, but I figure it's an inspiration not a template!!  Here is the sketch:

 Here is my card:

PS:  I am loving Pick A Petal at the moment!!  It was one of the very first sets I fell in love with and we are rekindling that love all over again!!  It's such a versitile stamp you can do so much more with it than just flowers - but it makes the most gorgeous flowers of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment