Monday, September 14, 2009

Masculine Wisdom & Butterfly Fun

We made these cards a couple of weeks ago at a workshop (hello girls!).

I didn't really like the Sense of Time set when I first saw it but now I can't imagine not having it.  I love how easy it is to whip up a masculine card with it.  I'm also busting to do a scrapbook page with it too.
Great Friend is definately still at the top of my favourites - it's such a pretty butterfly and I'm a butterfly loving girl!!  I'm also loving these fun spring colours.

I still have places for Saturday nights Christmas Stamp A Stack!  We will be using the Tree Trimmings set from the mini catalogue.

Saturday 19th September, 7.30pm
Create 6 Christmas cards - 3 each of 2 designs
$15 (all materials supplied)


Pre bookings required for all classes by emailing me at ecrowther@c5.org.au or calling 0403528522. There are limited places so book it in now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment