Sunday, August 23, 2009

Great Friend

I had so much fun on Friday at the Stamp, Crop and Choc night. I helped my friend Charlotte make baby thank you cards using the Choo Choo set from the mini, they were so cute. I didn't get any photos so I'll have to wait for my thank you card to arrive so I can show you!

The Fathers Day Wallet Album class is on this Friday night you can see all the details here including a sneak peak. I still have some places left so let me know if you'd like to come.

I can't post without leaving you with a pretty picture!! One of my favourite (like I don't use that word very often) stamp sets at the moment is Great Friend. I love the butterfly - she is so beautiful. So I teamed it up with my other favourite accessory - Dazzling Diamonds and got two very beautiful and very sparkly butterflies.

Card Recipe
Stamp Sets: Great Friend
Ink: Versamark, Basic Gray
Paper: Kraft, Basic Gray, Walk in the Park DSP
Accessories: Corduroy Buttons - Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Heat n Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Vintage Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment