Saturday, June 13, 2009

Where to start????

I ordered so much stuff in my first order I didn't know where to start when it arrived. So I sat down and these little thank you tags came together using my new Stamp-a-ma-jig, Crop-A-Dile, Jumbo Eyelets and 1" Choc Chip Double Stitched Ribbon.

I still have so much more to play with (and somehow my wish list is still really long)!

Have I told you how much I love the in colours??? Especially with Chocolate Chip and especially Pink Pirouette!! I'm looking forward to many more hours of stamping - FUN, FUN, FUN....

2 comments:

  1. So cute Erin ... I know how you feel ... so much great stuff to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours Erin! I have been staring at my thankyou tag all day today, and now I want those flower stamps you used......and the punch to go with them :-) Will let you know when I am ready to get them LOL

    ReplyDelete