Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mini Scrapbook Class

Here is a sneak peak at the Mini Scrapbook Class.  This album is so cute and it doesn't  have to be for wedding/love pictures all photos fun and feminine will be suitable.
Cost:  $35 includes all materials (1/2 Simply Scrappin Kit with some leftovers to take home), supper and emailed instructions for the Andrea Walford "I Wish" version of this album.
When: Friday 30th July, 7pm
Where: My place at Lisarow
RSVP: I need final numbers by Friday 24th July so I can make sure I have enough materials for everyone.  PS. If I haven't contacted you in the last day or so to confirm you place can you please email me.....I am suffering from umbilical brain, lol!!  Limited spaces so email me today to reserve your place!!


Here is a sneak peak of the I Wish Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment