Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Soft and Feminine

After trying a new water colouring technique with Upsy Daisy and failing miserably I thought I'd give another technique a go that I've been wanting to try for a while.  I think they call it chalkboard or something like that.
You basically just stamp your image on Basic Black cardstock with Whisper White then colour over with your chosen pastels.  I love that the pastels come in all 48 colours and 3 neutrals so you can make sure everything matches!  I love how soft the image is and I think this card looks even better in real life!

Also notice the use of Sage Shadow - I think after completing this challenge and loving it I have discovered a new favourite colour!!  Who would have thought.

Oh and I nearly forgot I've used my FREE* Sale-A-Bration set Vintage Labels, isn't it gorg!!  (*free when you spend $100 until the 31st March)

Colours:   Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Sage Shadow
Ink:  Whisper White
Pastels:  Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Ribbon:  Pink Pirouette
Punch:  Wide Oval
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Vintage Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment